Uke of the week is the Pono Pro Classic Tenor.
All solid timbers throughout, Pono Ukuleles are handmade in a purpose built temperature controlled factory on the island of Java and are made by the same company who owns the famed Hawaiian Ko'olau Ukulele Company.
- Solid Mahogany back, and sides. Solid Cedar top.
- Ebony faceplate, fingerboard, and bridge.
- Koa Binding outlined with hand cut purflings
- High Grade Abalone rosette
- Pearl logo and position dots.
- Bone nut and saddle.
- Gloss Finish, Slotted Headstock
It's really worth coming in to have a try, we have a large range of Pono Ukuleles in stock.
$1349 with Pono hardshell case.